Coming soon
Ah, at last: a plan. My friend Windlistener has talked me into participating in NaNoWriMo. So during November, I will be rising to the challenge of producing a 50K word novel. My topic has been chosen, and I will be posting selected excerpts of it here.
To make it even more interesting, it will be a personal competition. My brother, Corbin, will also be participating. So I have agreed to post excerpts of his work here also. Of course, my work is far superior, but it just wouldn't be right to discourage him (a big brother's duty, and all that).
So watch this space for excerpts from both our novels, plus updates on how we are doing with NaNoWriMo.
To make it even more interesting, it will be a personal competition. My brother, Corbin, will also be participating. So I have agreed to post excerpts of his work here also. Of course, my work is far superior, but it just wouldn't be right to discourage him (a big brother's duty, and all that).
So watch this space for excerpts from both our novels, plus updates on how we are doing with NaNoWriMo.


<< Home