Thursday, June 15, 2006

Still not showing up in searches

I believe I'm going to have to call in expert help; my main website is still not showing up in Google searches. This Blogger blog does (this is my personal blog, as opposed to my professional blog at MSN; which, of course, does not show up)! I wonder if it has something to do with the way the two different sites label posts. Here on blogger, every post includes a line that says "posted by Doug Graves" or "posted by Nightwriter". The other site does not "sign" every post. Maybe that's the difference. No matter. I'll have to call my techie friend and see if she can help me fix it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . .

I've always found summer to be better for writing and not as good for submitting since so many publications take summer break. However, I've found a few open anthologies and non-fee contests this summer, so I am working on stories for submission to those.

The Official Website of Doug Graves (has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?)